The Wharfedale Pro Connect 502USB is a compact mixing desk with massive capabilities. If you need a portable mixing desk and you do not want to sacrifice space for connections we have managed to condense ample inputs, outputs and other digital features into a slim, small footprint usb mixer which is at home in the studio as it is the road.
- 5 Total inputs (1 x XLR / 6.3mm Jack, 2 x twin 6.3mm jack)
- 2 x 6.3mm jack outputs, headphon
- Studio grade phantom power XLR
- 16 bit / 48kHz built in USB audio interface
- Playback and record via USB audio interface
- Headphone output
- Pan / Balance control
- Clip LED display
- Ideal for home studio recording and live use
- slimline profile for portability and to fit in gig bags
Leave the large mixer behind
The connect series are the ideal companion for small scale live performances and discreet sound installations where there simply isn’t space for a full scale mixing desk. While packing a wealth of features for mixing and recording it does so with a small footprint. The use of rotary controls as opposed to larger linear faders means space is saved to fit the mixer into small spaces even including guitar gig bags, yet the textured rotary pots operate with a suitable resistance so EQ and level controls can be pin-pointed with accuracy.
Small Size, Studio Sound
The Connect 502USB features a studio grade XLR / Jack input with phantom power and two additional stereo channels. This makes the mixing desk particularly well suited to singer-songwriter musicians who maybe using their vocals combined with a guitar and backing tracks.
USB Audio Interface
With a built-in USB audio interface, this latest series enables a stereo in/out which can be used for playback of audio files from your PC or Mac, and can also record the master output of your mixing desk. 16-bit / 48 kHz recording ensures CD quality for your audio, whether working in a live or studio environment.
Wharfedale Pro Affordability and Quality
As with all Wharfedale pro products, the Connect Series are competitively priced yet maintain the essentials of a high quality mixing desk. High headroom, low noise operation ensures a professional sound and integration with any sound system.
- Channels: 5
- Inputs: 1 x XLR, 5 x 6.3mm jack
- Outputs: 2 x 6.3mm jack
- Headphone Output: 6.3mm Jack
- EQ: 2-Band
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >78dB ±5dB @ Max Gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±2dB
- Display: Dual 4-Segment LED
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 50.9mm x 143mm x 183.8 mm
- Weight: 0.64 kg