Teac UD-505 - Dual monaural USB DAC/headphone amplifier supporting DSD512 and PCM32/768
The UD-505 is a flagship dual monaural USB DAC with an integrated fully-balanced headphone amplifier, that fuses high-end audio design concepts and TEAC’s decades of audio design experience, in an A4-sized footprint.
Like its predecessor models, the UD-501 and UD-503, it employs a dual monaural circuit design to process audio signals with even greater purity, with the latest VERITA AK4497 DAC chip used on each of the two channels. This improves the S/N (signal to noise) ratio by processing each channel individually in monaural mode, as well as delivering DSD512 (22.5MHz) native and 768kHz/32-bit PCM playback capabilities.
The analogue section, which is one of the keys to sound quality, includes four TEAC-HCLD buffer amp circuits process different drive modes, – fully-balanced drive for balanced output, and parallel drive mode for unbalance output, – to achieve enhanced acoustic expressive.
The headphone section is remarkable. A totally new 4.4mm headphone jack, called Pentaconn, is employed, allowing balanced and active ground connections within a single jack, while conventional 1/4” phone jacks are also provided. In addition to a wide range of digital and analogue inputs, a Bluetooth® receiver supporting LDAC™ and Qualcomm® aptX HD™ allows you to enjoy high-quality wireless audio streaming from your smartphone on this flagship USB DAC.
The UD-505 is a compact and high-spec USB DAC and headphone amplifier that supports today’s high sampling rate Hi-Res formats.
- Hi-Res audio playback supporting DSD512 (22.6MHz) and PCM 768kHz/32-bit PCM
- Dual monaural circuit design with a high-end AKM VERITA AK4497 DAC on each left and right channel
- 5 types of PCM digital filters and 2 types of DSD digital filters
- Up-conversion up to 24.5MHz DSD and 384kHz/32-bit PCM
- Dual on-board clocks for 44.1kHz and 48kHz frequencies, and 10MHz external clock input
- Bluetooth® receiver supporting LDAC™ and Qualcomm® aptX™ HD
- TEAC-HCLD output buffer circuit and TEAC-QVCS volume control for high quality sound
- Dual toroidal-core power transformers
- Digital Isolator for separated digital and analogue sections
- 4.4mm 5-polar Pentaconn jack and dual 1/4” TRS jacks for balanced and active-ground drives*1
- TEAC’s patent-registered pin-point feet in three positions for the perfect installation*2
- Bulk Pet USB transferring technology with four transfer modes for various sound characters*3
- USB audio port for Hi-Res audio input from Windows/Mac
- Coaxial and optical digital inputs on both front and back
- Convenient analogue LINE input to use the UD-505 as a pre-amplifier
- Analogue outputs with balanced XLR and conventional unbalanced RCA outputs
- High-contrast full-graphic organic EL display with dimmer
- Full-metal body with an A4-sized footprint
- Free TEAC HR Audio Player for DSD512 and PCM32/768 playback
- Compliant with RoHS
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 290 × 84.5 × 248.7 mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
Väri: musta, hopea
(ei sisällä suomenkielistä ohjekirjaa)
valmistajan sivut (EN)