(tarkista myymäläkohtainen saatavuus)
Toimitusaika: 1-3 päivää
Dayton Audio Reference Series paper cone drivers combine class-leading low distortion performance with the use of a proprietary cone blend. Now with a flatter frequency response and smoother high frequency roll-off allowing for extended bandwidth and easier crossover integration.
• Now with improved frequency response for easier crossover integration
• Three-part paper composite diaphragm featuring paper, Kevlar, and glass fibers
• Low-distortion motor, 6-hole cast frame, rubber surround, and solid aluminum phase plug
• Perfect for use as a woofer, midwoofer, or dedicated midrange driver
• 90.3 dB sensitivity and 4.4 mm of excursion