Magnat Monitor Supreme 802 is the smallest floorstanding speaker of the series and offers everything we have come to expect of the Monitor Supreme name: A solid MDF cabinet, precise drivers and a simple design with visually offset baffle.
The speaker, which is available in high quality wood finish, is equipped with one 170 mm bass driver and one 170 mm bass-midrange driver with specially coated paper cones, which offer a particularly high level of dynamics in the bass segment and good precision over the entire frequency range. The coated 25 mm fabric dome with its newly developed tweeter flange also ensures significantly enhanced dispersion properties.
- Principle: 2.5 way bassreflex
- 2 x 170 mm woofer-midrange
- 25 mm dome-tweeter
- Power Handling (RMS/Max): 170 / 340 Watts
- Impedance: 4 - 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 22 – 40.000 Hz
- Crossover Frequencies: 500 Hz, 3.300 Hz
- Recommended Amplifier Output: 30 - 340 Watts
- Sensitivity (2.8V/1m): 92 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 215 x 850 x 273 mm
- Weight: 14 kg