Dynaudio Emit 25C - A dedicated centre channel for multi-channel systems
It’s been said that the soundtrack is up to 80 per cent of the movie-going experience. And the centre speaker is the most crucial part of that. Say ‘hej’ to Emit 25C…
It could be argued that the centre channel is the most important part of any surround-sound system. It’s where the lion’s share of dialogue comes from in a movie, and it’s where the focal point of the music often comes from in a multi-channel mix. It’s crucial to get it right.
Emit 25C gets it right.
It’s essentially an Emit 30, turned on its side, with the mid/bass drivers placed either other side of the tweeter. The drivers are the same; the crossover is the same, with a different box and port-tuning. But that’s not doing it a disservice; quite the opposite. It means you get total consistency between the centre speaker and the two flanking it (whether those are Emit 10s, 20s, 30s or even 50s), along with any others you place around your listening position.
- Sensitivity: 87dB (2.83V/1m)
- IEC power handling: 180 watt
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Frequency response (± 3 dB): 53Hz - 25kHz (-6 dB 46 Hz - 35 Khz)
- Box principle: Bass reflex rear double flared port
- Crossover: 2.5-way
- Crossover frequency: 1000/3500Hz
- Crossover topology: 1ST order tweeter / 2nd order woofer
- Specification sheet for Emit part 1
- Midrange / Woofer: 14 cm MSP
- Woofer: 14 cm MSP
- Tweeter: Cerotar soft dome with Hexis
- Weight: 10.98 Kg / 24.2 lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 550 X 170,1 X 271,5 mm
- Dimensions with feet/grille (W x H x D): 550 X 170,1 X 284,5 mm
Värit: musta, valkoinen, pähkinä