Audio-Technica ATH-GDL3 - Pelikuulokkeet
Inspired by the elemental spirit of air, the ATH-GDL3 open-back high-fidelity gaming headset offers an expansive sound for an immersive gaming experience like no other. And at 220 grams, the ATH-GDL3 is nearly as light as air, making it an extremely comfortable gaming headset. The lightweight headset comes equipped with features like a detachable boom microphone, built-in volume control, and mute-switch for convenient control.
If you’re looking for the best open-back gaming headset, the Audio-Technica ATH-GDL3 is it. Inspired by the elemental spirit of air, the over-ear headphones weigh less than 220 grams, providing all-day comfort. The comfortable headset’s 45 mm drivers deliver a rare high-resolution and high-fidelity sound quality that is spacious and immersive. Each wired headset includes a flexible, detachable boom microphone that provides exquisitely clear audio and detail.
Volume control and mute switch are conveniently located on the left earcup for easy control of the incoming sound and the microphone. The gaming headphones come with two detachable cables: a 3.0 m (9.8’) cable with 3.5 mm (1/8”) mic and headphone plugs for connecting to computers, and a 1.2 m (3.9’) cable with a 3.5 mm (1/8”) TRRS plug for connecting to PS5, Xbox Series X, and other gaming consoles.
The ATH-GDL3 is compatible with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, laptops, PCs, and other devices with a standard 3.5 mm TRRS headset connector or with a separate mic input and headphone output. Earpads and headband are detachable for simple, easy replacement.
Elevate your gaming experience with the ATH-GDL3 for an immersive listening experience.
- Open-back gaming headset lets you localize sounds (an approaching opponent, for example) within an expansive sound field
- Large-diameter 45 mm drivers deliver high-resolution audio with exquisite detail
- Incredibly lightweight headset (less than 220 grams) offers long hours of comfortable gaming
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Volume control dial and mute switch are built into the left earcup for convenient control of the microphone
- Two detachable cables: 3.0 m (9.8') cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") mic and headphone plugs for computers; 1.2 m (3.9') cable with a 3.5 mm (1/8") TRRS plug for PS5, Xbox Series X, and other gaming consoles
- Earpads and headpad detach for easy replacement
- Type: Open-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Frequency Response: 10 to 35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB/mW
- Impedance: 45 ohms
- Weight: (without cable) Approx. 220 g (7.8 oz) / Approx. 227 g (8.0 oz) (including detachable microphone)
- Cable - Detachable: Detachable cable (1.2 m (3.9’)/3.5 mm (1/8”) gold-plated stereo mini-plug/4 pole); Detachable cable for PC (3.0 m (9.8’)/3.5 mm (1/8”) gold-plated stereo mini-plug/3 pole x2)
- Microphone Type: Electret condenser
- Microphone Sensitivity: -43 dB (1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz)
- Microphone Frequency Response: 30 to 20,000 Hz
- Microphone Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Accessories Included: Detachable microphone with windscreen, detachable cable (1.2 m (3.9’)/3.5 mm (1/8”) gold-plated stereo mini-plug/4 pole), detachable cable for PC (3.0 m (9.8’)/3.5 mm (1/8”) gold-plated stereo mini-plug/3 pole x2)