Elac Carina CC 241.4 - Carina Center Channel Speaker
Developed from the renowned award winning 240 series.
Building upon its performance, Carina continues ELAC’s tradition of utilizing the JET tweeter, chosen for its amazing clarity, dynamics and attack. To match this capability, a new in-house developed proprietary compound curvature aluminum coned woofer is seamlessly blended via a sophisticated multi-element xover to produce an organic life like sound experience. Fresh looks, fresh sound; the new Carina is destined to further enhance ELACs class leading reputation.
JET Folded Air-Motion-Transformer
Delivering true high-definition sound, ELAC’s JET tweeters enthrall with its lightning-fast response and wide dynamic range, offering minimal distortion, lots of headroom and a wider frequency range. The ELAC JET tweeter is one of the most legendary tweeters in the industry and has won international praise with its transparent and effortless sound image.
Compound Curvature Aluminum Woofer
To match the capabilities of the JET tweeter and guarantee a seamless transition from the woofer to the JET tweeter, the compound curvature cone has been developed to control the cone breakup and move it well beyond the operating range of the woofer. A large diameter voice coil and over-sized vented pole piece magnet combine to give remarkable bass dynamics and a rich powerful performance.
- Type: 3-way Vented box
- Woofer: 1 x Aluminum cone 5-1/4″
- Midrange: 1 x Aluminum Cone 5-1/4″
- Tweeter: JET folded ribbon
- Crossover frequency: 100Hz / 3kHz
- Frequency range (IEC 268-5): 50Hz – 30kHz
- Sensitivity: 87dB/2.83V/1m
- Recommended amplifier power: 30 to 200 wpc
- Peak power handling: 120W
- Nominal | Minimum impedance: 6 Ohm / 4.8 Ohm
- Net Weight (each): 10,17 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 212 x 620 x 198 mm
Värit: musta satiini, valkoinen satiini