Musical Fidelity M1 PWR
Musical Fidelity have confirmed that they are to produce a stereo power amplifier to compliment the M1 Series, called the Musical Fidelity M1 PWR. The power output is quoted at 60 watts per channel in to 8 Ohms and is the perfect compliment for the M1 CLiC, providing a complete and comprehensive amplified performance streaming package for around the 2k mark.
The latest addition to the M1 series came from customer demand – they were clamouring for the perfect power amplifier partner for the award-winning M1 CLiC music controller.
After intensive technical development, we've delivered just that – and more – in the compact shape of the M1 PWR.
It's a premium performance mono/stereo power amplifier. A single M1 PWR offers 60 watts per channel of stereo drive, but at the slide of a switch it becomes a 100 watt monobloc. All circuitry is internally switched: all you need to do is connect up a second M1 PWR for an excellent, easy upgrade.
Even in its single-box mode it drives speakers with ease, delivering superb stereo separation and a punchy, pure sound. Add another M1 PWR and the performance steps up to another level again.
The svelte design and outstanding value of the M1 range means stacking up an amazing hi-fi system has never been easier, even if your space and budget are limited
- Power output: Stereo Mode 65W into 8Ω, 130W into 4Ω, Mono Mode 100W into 8Ω, 200W into 4Ω
- THD(+ noise): Stereo <0.03%, Mono <0.02%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Stereo >94dB, Mono >100dB
- Frequency Response: <0.5dB, (20Hz to 20kHz)
- 1 x RCA Phono Line Level
- 1 x Trigger input 3.5mm (⅛”) mono jack ±4.5 to ±15V DC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 x 100 x 315 mm
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 3.9 kg / 4.6 kg
Toimitusaika: 2-4 päivä(ä)
Klarnalla alk. 30,60 € /kk
(Klarna osamaksu kampanjan minimiostosumma: 100€)